Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spring Market Photos

Thought I'd post some of my fave photos from Spring Market in Pittsburgh. I think I mentioned how I have never been to Pittsburgh and found it lovely. One thing I was fascinated with was their penchant for yellow bridges.
We had the opportunity to ride a riverboat at the Moda dinner. I should probably find out what body of water we were on. :)

Here's Jennifer with one of the Blythe dolls her pal, Cara, brought to visit. They had a little photo shoot on the deck with the girls.




















So, the reason for the trip... the quilty goodness. These are a few of my faves: the gorgeous Michael Miller booth, McKenna Ryan's quilts that I aspire to make one day, Indygo Junction's funky little Zipper Critters, and the stinkin'-cuteness of Lecien's little bags for babies (free pattern, yay!). I was also totally psyched to see that Anne Sutton of Bunnyhill Designs put my photo with her at market up on her blog. We were saying "hi" to one of my customers at the shop who loves her designs. My customer was totally thrilled! So, that's my trip. It was an experience!

No comments: